Friday, October 26, 2012

24th October

Birthday package and cards!

I brought in the biggest box of Tim Bits for everyone at the office (that post it note is now stuck on the fridge ;D).

ASTRID!

This amaaazing Yoshitaka Amano Final Fantasy art book box set on sale now! :O

Sushi lunch with Corey!

Nicky and Jenn also got some Domo Kun lights for the room - cozy!!

And those 2 and Emiko got me a big box of cookies from Cookies of Course, my FAVE!! Thank youuu! Also some Halloween sweeties thrown in ;D

Tomas got me a birthday cake sweetie from the Bucks ;)

Daniel dinosaur post it note!

Jasen got me my absolute faves, sunflowers :)

Great new cat graffitti up in the area ;D

Strawberry lemonade with rather too much vodka (heheh) and a pumpkin ale!

My fave soup at Burgoo, poss my fave food in Vancouver right here.

Tetris magnets, fanks Asti!!

No comments:

Post a Comment